Air Conditioning kit for Classic 911 (full kit)Categories: Electric Air Conditioning
This is a complete AC system redesign for air cooled 911s.
- All Electric. All modern components
- Weighs around 30 lbs (14 kg)
- Fits in front luggage bay
- Lightweight narrow hose set weighing under 4lbs (1.5kg).
- Easy Install. Non-damaging bolt-in installation.
- Clutter Free. Uses the standard fresh air vents to deliver cool air.
- Simple to Use. Control by a single ‘smart button’.
- Modern double cage blower with integrated evaporator.
- Energy Efficient. Uses less than 1 HP of engine power.
- Kits available to fit 911s from 1965 to 1989 (please check for fitment before purchase).
Other vehicle kits in development. We love hot rods too! Contact us!
The Electrocooler electric air conditioning installation for Porsche 911 is a complete update to the air conditioning and ventilation for the Porsche 911 models 1974 to 1989.
The kit is a total redesign of the 911 A/C system, with additional improvements to the fresh air blower unit and warm air distribution. It transforms the experience of travelling in an older Porsche 911.
Due to high demand the Electrocooler kit for classic Porsche 911s is on a lead time of approximately 3 months.
Please contact us if you would like to pay a deposit to secure a system.
- Electrocooler AC Install Manual Issue 1.2.pdf (PDF - 23294.7 KB)
- AC Setup and Test Manual.pdf (PDF - 5431.3 KB)
- Electrocooler Need to Know.pdf (PDF - 3193.7 KB)
- Classic Retrofit ‘Electrocooler’ Prototype Test.pdf (PDF - 19644.8 KB)