Air Conditioning for Classic 911Categories: Electric Air Conditioning
This is a complete HVAC system redesign for air cooled 911s.
- All Electric. All modern components
- Weighs around 30 lbs (14 kg)
- Fits in front luggage bay
- Lightweight narrow hose set weighing under 4lbs (1.5kg).
- Easy Install. Non-damaging bolt-in installation.
- Clutter Free. Uses the standard fresh air vents to deliver cool air.
- Simple to Use. Control by a single ‘smart button’.
- Modern double cage blower with integrated evaporator.
- Energy Efficient. Uses less than 1 HP of engine power.
- Kits available to fit 911s from 1965 to 1989 (please check for fitment before purchase).
Other vehicle kits in development. We love hot rods too! Contact us!
The Electrocooler electric air conditioning installation for Porsche 911 is a complete heating and ventilation kit for the Porsche 911 models 1974 to 1989.
The kit is a total redesign of the 911 A/C system, with additional improvements to the fresh air blower unit and warm air distribution. It transforms the experience of travelling in an older Porsche 911.
The first production run of the Electrocooler kit for classic Porsche 911s is now SOLD OUT.
We are taking enquiries for production run 2 which we hope to ship October/November: email email@example.com.
- Electrocooler AC Install Manual Issue 1.2.pdf (PDF - 23294.7 KB)
- AC Setup and Test Manual.pdf (PDF - 5431.3 KB)
- Electrocooler Need to Know.pdf (PDF - 3193.7 KB)
- Classic Retrofit ‘Electrocooler’ Prototype Test.pdf (PDF - 19644.8 KB)